"That’s what friends are for, right?” People say it all the time… but why are friendships so important?
- A friend is someone who laughs with you…
- A friend helps you through the hard times…
- A friend tells you when you’re acting silly… and may encourage you to stay that way
- A friend cares… about today and tomorrow.
Friend Sunday – March 1, 2015 - is an annual back-to-church event to give you the tools and encouragement you need to invite a friend, neighbor, or co-worker to visit your church.
Sure, it might feel awkward to talk about spiritual things, but your friendship makes all the difference. Did you know that eight out of ten people say they’d attend church if a friend invited them? This might be a great opportunity to take that step and ask a friend to visit your church and hear about Jesus.
- Planning and Idea Guide
- A Sunday Sermon for Pastors
- Web and Social Media Graphics
- Digital Marketing Guide