"That’s what friends are for, right?” People say it all the time… but why are friendships so important?
- A friend is someone who laughs with you…
- A friend helps you through the hard times…
- A friend tells you when you’re acting silly… and may encourage you to stay that way
- A friend cares… about today and tomorrow.
Friend Sunday – March 1, 2015 - is an annual back-to-church event to give you the tools and encouragement you need to invite a friend, neighbor, or co-worker to visit your church.
Sure, it might feel awkward to talk about spiritual things, but your friendship makes all the difference. Did you know that the friendship factor is one of the most important reasons people come to church? A survey of more than 50,000 people over the last 10 years revealed that between 75 and 90 percent of people say they began attending church because someone invited them. This might be a great opportunity to take that step and ask a friend to visit your church and hear about Jesus.
- Planning and Idea Guide
- A Sunday Sermon for Pastors
- Web and Social Media Graphics
- Digital Marketing Guide